Check here for the latest COVID-19 updates regarding our business processes and any modifications in place due to the current pandemic.
Information for Appointments:
CALL UPON ARRIVAL
Please call Tiffany at 717.341.1370 when you arrive. If I am still with the previous client or my station has not been sanitized, I ask that you stay in your vehicle until notified by me.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED
Face masks are required on the premises, to enter the building, and throughout the duration of your appointment. We suggest a disposable mask if you are scheduled for a makeup appointment. Disposable masks are available for purchase.
ENTER FROM THE PARKING AREA
Please park in the back of the building in the spot nearest the road entrance. Please enter through the back door located to the right of the back stairs. It is Apartment #5, on the end of the building, the Apartment is a two-story with two balconies attached.
Please cancel your appointment if you are feeling ill. There will be no cancellation fee during this time, even for late cancellations!
This COVID-19 Pre-screening Questions Form must be completed on the day of your appointment. Each client’s temperature will be taken upon arrival. A client with a temperature reading of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be able to receive services.
- Appointment times may be longer than expected and/or scheduled with extra time to ensure proper sanitation between clients.
- Due to new safety precautions, I will not be able to perform additional services that were not scheduled.
- No guests will be allowed to accompany you to your appointment.
- We ask that you limit personal items brought into the salon.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and required to be applied before your appointment.
- Masks will be available for purchase should you forget yours.
- Drink services will be suspended. Please bring your own water.
- Credit card payment is encouraged.
- Gratuity cannot be put on credit card. My Venmo information is available @Tiffany-Buckwalter or cash may be put in an envelope and given to me.
Myself & Assistants are required to:
Myself & assistants are required to wear a face mask and/or shield for the duration of the shift.
Myself & assistants are required to fill in the COVID-19 Pre-screening Questions Form the day of services. Temperatures will be taken the day of services. All team member’s temperature reading of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be able to provide services.
The team will sanitize commonly touched surfaces after every client. This includes stations, tools, chairs, check-in areas, restrooms, and door handles.
All team members are required to frequently wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer.